Piggy Tales is looking for several talented designers to join their 2010 Piggy Tales Academy Design Team. Piggy Tales Academy (PTA) offers monthly paper craft kits using the latest and greatest Piggy Tales product. As part of their Piggy Tales Academy membership, members receive exclusive online access to a gallery full of project ideas from the PTA design team.
Piggy Tales is looking for up to three people to fill each of the following categories. Please specify which category you are applying for. (You may apply for more than one category. Please list in order of preference which category you would like to apply for.) If chosen to be on the design team you will be required to create projects from the category you applied for.
3. ALTERED ITEMS
To apply please submit the following:
1. FOUR projects from one of the above paper crafting categories (Please send four projects for each category you are applying for)
2. List of current design team memberships and links to any online galleries
3. List of previously published designs
4. Description of scrapbooking and paper crafting teaching experience
Submitted work does not have to include Piggy Tales product. You may also submit previously published projects. Deadline for submission of entries is midnight PST, February 28, 2010. Selected Design Team Members will be contacted by March 3, 2010.
Please email your entries to email@example.com. Image files should be in jpeg format and no larger that 100K each. Please include your name, address, phone number, and email.
Design Team members will be expected to…
• Create and submit 3 projects per month with step-by-step instructions to re-create the project, a supply list, and tips/tricks used. Piggy Tales reserves the right to use all projects at their discretion for advertising, classes, trade show samples, etc.
• Complete 2 Piggy Tales Academy blog posts per month
• Play an active role in promoting PTA on blogs, message boards, etc.
Design Team Commitment will be 12 months, from March 8, 2010 to March 7, 2011. Design Team members are encouraged to not be members of other kit club design teams; however, everyone is encouraged to apply and potential time commitment conflicts will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. Selected Design Team members must receive permission from Piggy Tales to participate on any other teams created after March 3, 2010.
Your designs may be included in the following: Piggy Tales website, blog, ads, tradeshow displays, product packaging, classes, and promotions. Piggy Tales reserves the right to use any submissions.
If you have any questions please contact Trina Linford at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about Piggy Tales Academy please visit www.piggytalesacademy.com.